Reminders from your Social Director, Ken:
+ Our first outing for our new Probus Year on April 27th is cancelled due to the current health pandemic.
+ Remember that our Online BSB Payment System has not changed: BSB No. 032510; Acct No:750123; Probus Club of Belmont; Add Surname & Event. Or Bring the correct amount in cash or cheque in an envelope with all your details to our monthly meeting.
You are invited to make a friend request of our club's Facebook. Simply login to your own Facebook (or sign up if you aren't already a member), click on "Find Friends" and search for Belmont Probus, then click on send a friend request. We will follow it up for you.
Online BSB Payment System has not changed: BSB No. 032510; Acct No: 750123; Probus Club of Belmont; Add Surname & Event.
Men’s Probus Belmont
Monthly Social Events
OUR AWAY TRIP: 19th -22nd October
SPRINGTIME IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
[A 4 Day Southern Highlands coach tour staying at the Bundanoon Country Inn]
Highlights especially designed for our Probus Club:
· Short coach travel segments
· Sightseeing tourist sites on all 4 days (see Itinerary over), e.g. Berrima Courthouse, Fitzroy Falls & Robertson, Mt Annan Botanical Gardens
· Morning teas, dinners, bed & breakfasts & 1 lunch all included
· Ground floor motel accommodation in Resort with ‘Happy Hour’ location
· All listed attractions included (see Itinerary over), e.g. Gin & Champagne Tasting, Bradman Museum, Joadja Historical Village
· 5 Star luxury Coach with friendly, informative driver
· Crowthers Coach Co recommended by S H Council Tourist Centre
· Crowthers specialize in tours for Sydney Probus clubs but no extra charge for picking us up at Belmont!
· Minimum of 30 passengers required; maximum is 44
· Free time in Bowral to wander, shop, visit gardens or sit & relax.
· Available, of course, to partners, family & friends but members & their partners have the first option.
COST: $705.00 pp (twin share)
NB: Deposit of $70 pp required asap (a deposit is a commitment to go)
An indication of interest should be placed in the RED BOOK immediately
[Further instalment payment dates will be notified in 2020]
At the end of March, 2020, if minimum numbers have not been reached, this great trip will be extended to neighbouring Probus clubs.
Room configurations: Queen rooms; Twin rooms; Family rooms
Ken Leslight (Social Director) 49465026