Tuesday drinks resume: The informal meetings over drinks will resume from 2.30 Tuesday 7th July, downstairs in the Belmont 16 Footers Club. All welcome.
The Walking Group has had a slight change of starting time, now commencing at 8 a.m. from the Belmont Baths, walking for an hour, followed by coffee at the coffee shop outside Coles in the Belmont Citi Centre. All welcome.
Reminders from your Social Director, Ken:
+ Our outing to the Buttai Barn in July is cancelled due to the current health pandemic. We will notify all members as soon as we know when the next meetings and outings are to resume.
+ Remember that our Online BSB Payment System has not changed: BSB No. 032510; Acct No:750123; Probus Club of Belmont; Add Surname & Event. Or Bring the correct amount in cash or cheque in an envelope with all your details to our monthly meeting.
You are invited to make a friend request of our club's Facebook. Simply login to your own Facebook (or sign up if you aren't already a member), click on "Find Friends" and search for Belmont Probus, then click on send a friend request. We will follow it up for you.imnformal
Online BSB Payment System has not changed: BSB No. 032510; Acct No: 750123; Probus Club of Belmont; Add Surname & Event.
Men’s Probus Belmont
Monthly Social Events
OUR AWAY TRIP: 19th -22nd October IS STILL ON
SPRINGTIME IN THE SOUTHERN HIGHLANDS
[A 4 Day Southern Highlands coach tour staying at the Bundanoon Country Inn]
Highlights especially designed for our Probus Club:
· Short coach travel segments
· Sightseeing tourist sites on all 4 days (see Itinerary over), e.g. Berrima Courthouse, Fitzroy Falls & Robertson, Mt Annan Botanical Gardens
· Morning teas, dinners, bed & breakfasts & 1 lunch all included
· Ground floor motel accommodation in Resort with ‘Happy Hour’ location
· All listed attractions included (see Itinerary over), e.g. Gin & Champagne Tasting, Bradman Museum, Joadja Historical Village
· 5 Star luxury Coach with friendly, informative driver
· Crowthers Coach Co recommended by S H Council Tourist Centre
· Crowthers specialize in tours for Sydney Probus clubs but no extra charge for picking us up at Belmont!
· Minimum of 30 passengers required; maximum is 44
· Free time in Bowral to wander, shop, visit gardens or sit & relax.
· Available, of course, to partners, family & friends but members & their partners have the first option.
COST: $705.00 pp (twin share)
NB: Deposit of $70 pp required asap (a deposit is a commitment to go)The Coach company is holding off until July on final details. Therefore no further payments are needed till then. In July, Ken will be in contact with those who have booked, with your further payment requirements.
Room configurations: Queen rooms; Twin rooms; Family rooms
Ken Leslight (Social Director) 49465026